Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

cool

kind of reminds me of Boom Blox (Wii) except in 2d this game also has amazing physics

24 Days in the Mall 24 Days in the Mall

hum

kind of reminds me of dead rising for the 360 because your stuck in a mall fighting zombies

Zombie-Mayhem Zombie-Mayhem

pretty good

boy there sure are a lot of zombie games this week,

Zombieman Zombieman

its very fun but

there is a lot of similarities between this game and left4dead like the fact that you infect people if your a zombie or you kill zombies if your a person. This is also the best zombie game on this site.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

awesome!

controls-W forward S backward A turn left D turn right Q strafe right E strafe left R open doors 1-7 change weapon.

Smokin Barrels Smokin Barrels

this game was

awesome i have never been so addicted to a flash game before in my life i hate that zombi priest dude 1000 dollars to play against him man i barley hit him he was so freaking fast teh only thing you should fx is the ability to actually bring back your curser after youve missed your target

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

interesting but...

... The scoring system is jacked up mine stayed at 368 and never moved. I got a whole bunch of morph ball things too and nothing happened and I restarted the game too but still there was nothing. If something like this happened to any of you out there write a review. It is all the scoring systems fault for the reason I'm gonna give a 7 out of ten consider yourself lucky that is the highest grade i have given in this site so far. Interestingly enough I'm actually looking forward to morph 2 will there be another one if so respond to this post i know you can respond you are the author after all plus it would be a great convenience to me and to many others you might even acquire your self some new fans good luck and good bye-
Victor Torres

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

this game is kewl

but 2 short btw newgrounds is a hypocrite they say dont put anything unrelated and stuff or promote other websites and yet they have ads of random games that are pretty fun but thats beside the point

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

wow generic much

this game reminds me of pawn you know http://www.pawngame.com/play.php its almost exactly the same but pawn was made 4 years ago and you play aganist people from around the world with a lot of cool weapons too i dont know its kind of generic but with cheaper graphics and people that hack.BTW this is related and i am not trying to promote any outside or unrelated website.

Boombot Boombot

45 is awesome

level 45 cannonball is awesome i got hit by the oil canisters when they exploded i passed the whole game without cheating